Cal Poly’s Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CIE) Small Business Development Center (SBDC) will host six brilliant tech-driven startups from Central California in a pitch competition to win $100,000+ in equity-backed funding at the fifth annual AngelCon on Thursday, April 21st at 5 p.m.
The hybrid event will take place in person (pending COVID-19 regulations) at SLO Brew Rock and stream on YouTube Live.
* In person passes are limited, first come first serve. Waitlist provided.
- 5-6PM Dinner & Networking w/ Startups (in-person only)
- 6-7:15PM Startups Pitch
- 7:15-7:25PM AngelCon 2021 Winner Update- Tallyfor Inc.
- 7:30PM Winner Announcements - Audience + Investment Choice
Support the finalists and donate to the Audience Choice GoFundMe campaign.
- AcreCloud farm-management platform offers growers and contractors customized control over their operations, extensive auditing capabilities, and access to new products.
- ARTIFEX Technologies is building a custom measuring tool that converts distance measurements taken on-site by construction professionals into CAD-ready floor plans.
- Milo Sensors created ION Wearable, the first discrete continuous alcohol monitor, providing continuous support and accountability.
- NEXT Life Sciences develops and distributes medical technology that empowers people to choose when and if to have a child.
- Novocuff is designing a minimally invasive, non-surgical device that will help prevent preterm birth.
- TRIC Robotics provides farmers with an alternative for pesticides that is equally effective and chemical-free.
* Registration required to vote for Audience Choice Winner
If the event moves to remote only, all paid ticket proceeds (regardless of type) will go to the Audience Choice GoFundMe unless a refund is requested directly to email@example.com.
Live event policies will follow current San Luis Obispo County guidelines. See most up to date regulations here.
Visit sbdc.calpoly.edu for more information.